Monday, September 12, 2016

Hello Again For The First Time.... But NOT The Last Time

Hey everyone!

I'm back and ready to start blogging again. I realize it's been a while, but I've got my shit together and like a good prostitute I'm back for more. 

A lot has happened since the last time I engaged with you guys. So much so that I could go on and on and on about it for one whole paragraph. In recent days my partners in crime and I have launched a complete reboot of Larry & The Monsters, I've begun my own business doing video production work, I now have two children, an obsession with Fallout 4, and an all around new outlook on life and filmmaking. 

I'm looking forward to go over the events of the past year or so and getting back to what my adoring audience loves most: Anything other than me. Having said that, if in case you missed it, here is a link to the new and vastly improved Larry & The Monsters series. Larry & The Monsters Playlist

Some major changes were made to the overall structure of the series, many of which I've talked about in previous blogs. We are currently gearing up for our fundraising campaign to get season 2 made which is going to be even bigger and better than season 1 and feature more action and supernatural elements than previous episodes. I will keep you informed as much as I possibly can here on the blog AND you can follow the show and the rest of the fans on our official Larry & The Monsters Facebook Page.

Until then, keep watching movies and keep making them and always remember; you can't clean a toilet with a ferret with no fur and a thirst for chocolate milk.

Sincerely,
Ryan Brewer

The New Season 2 Logo

No comments:

Post a Comment